What we are doing to help keep everyone safe:
* Face masks must be worn by all staff at all times while in Peaceful Spirit buildings
* Temperature checks will be taken at the beginning of each staff member's shift and recorded
* Limiting the number of people in the office to maintain social distancing
* Installing plexi-glass barriers at the Country Club Road front office
* Ensuring that all our cleaning products meet CDC guidelines for killing COVID-19
* Daily Temp/Health Check Verification of staff before work
* Everyone MUST wear a mask
* CDC/OSHA approved Disinfectant
* Staggered & limited appointment and appointment lengths
* Limited waiting room
* Contactless CC payments reduced cash handling/acceptance
* Use of gloves as needed and appropriate
* Plexi-glass barriers installed for admin staff where appropriate and able
*TX rooms disinfected between each client with CDC/OSHA approved disinfect including but not limited to tables/face cradles and all touched surfaces.
As everyone has been saying lately, we are all in this together. Basically, we can't do this without you. That is why we are asking for your help in the following areas:
* If you are ill please stay safe at home
* If you have recently lost your sense of taste or smell get tested right away!
* If you are immuno-compromised or high risk please let us know at scheduling
* If you have had COVID19 infection, wait 30 days from the recovery date and ask your doctor for permission before receiving a massage. Especially, if you are at risk for blood clots.
* If you have pain deep in your legs or unexplained swelling seek medical attention right away.
* Wear your face mask at all times while you are at Peaceful Spirit (yes, even during your treatment)
* Allow a temperature check when you arrive for your appointment
* Wash your hands frequently
* Use hand sanitizer (provided) after undressing and before getting onto the treatment table
* Let us know if you are suddenly feeling ill, especially if you have flu-like symptoms (chills, sore throat, fever, muscle aches, etc.)
* Try to arrive at your appointment as near to the scheduled time as possible in order to avoid long waits in the lobby