Because of all the confusion and fear surrounding the Coronavirus, we would like to take a few minutes to let you know that we are still here for you. Your health and that of our staff are ALWAYS of the utmost importance to us. It is a top priority for us that we help everyone keep their stress levels down as much as possible as we all know that stress is enemy number one of a top-performing immune system!
Below, we’ve outlined the steps that we have been taking to make sure our clients and staff stay well.
It is and has always been standard practice to:
These "bare minimums" will never change. They are standard practice for clinical environments.
- Disinfect face cradles in between each client.
- Sheets that have been sanitized by a linen service and disposable face cradle covers are changed between each client.
- Used towels and robes are changed between clients.
- All providers ALWAYS wash or disinfect their hands before and after every client session.
- Surfaces, restrooms and all doorknobs are always cleaned on regular rotations according to clinical environment standards.
- If a staff member suspects that they are sick or contagious, especially with any presence of an elevated temperature, they are not allowed to come to work. If they feel they are safe to work but have an outward appearance of being ill, for example in the case of allergy symptoms, as a matter of protocol we ask the client to decide if they feel safe to be seen.
However, since early February, we have increased our disinfecting procedures of surfaces to multiple times per day and doorknobs to hourly wherever possible. We have been educating and expecting all providers and staff to assist in these disinfecting processes. We are all closely monitoring the most current research provided by the CDC and WHO.
For the foreseeable future, we are amending a few other policies with the intention of putting everyone at ease while increasing safety. Please read those details below.
For the Time Being When You Call or Text to Schedule:We will be asking all clients and potential clients if they have traveled or been exposed to a recent traveler within the past 14 - 21 days. We want to ensure that we do not encounter situations of asymptomatic carriers accidentally introducing the virus into the environment.
Regarding Our Cancellation Policy:Of course, we'd like you to continue to give us the required 24-48 hours of notice if you need to cancel for non-emergency situations. However, if you are sick or have been exposed you will not be charged if you need to cancel your appointment at any time.
For Our Fan Club Clients and Pre-Paid Package Holders:If you are in our Fan Club Program and you are unable to come in for your monthly sessions, they will roll over for the next few months so that you can use them at your convenience. We have temporarily removed all pre-paid package expiration dates.
Other Increased Standards of Cleanliness We Have Implemented, and You May Want to As Well:
We hope this has been informative and helpful for you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call or text (520-320-1953) or send us an email ([email protected]).
- Extra sanitation of frequently touched areas such as light switches, shared computer keyboard/mouse, and phone headsets.
- Adding extra cleaning time in the schedule to ensure shared spaces are as germ-free as possible. Consider sanitizing things like pens, paperclips, and other frequently touched items that we never think about touching.
- When using pin pads at stores use your "pinky finger" or non-dominant hand. When filling your gas tank have a paper towel handy to hold the nozzle.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm or elbow, don't cover your face with your hands. And, if you do by chance, wash them immediately.
Again, thank you for being our client and if there is anything we can do to help please, do not hesitate to ask!
Mara and Everyone at Peaceful Spirit